Good Morning
Another calendar today, this time made using the fabulous Furry Friends cd-rom from Joanna Sheen:
The adorable image is printed onto glossy photo paper and cut with a Spellbinders die. The backing paper is from the cd-rom, matted onto some co-ordinating cardstock. The strip across the middle is made using a Martha Stewart punch, and the mat the calendar is sat on is silver linen card cut with a Marianne die.
My calendar is for the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Die Cute Special
Moving Along With The Times - Spots and/or stripes
Have a great day.
Jo x

7 comments:
Aww this is SO sweet Jo! I love the adorable image and the papers and details are gorgeous. And it's a Calendar too - a great gift!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx
Oh this is just beautiful Jo! Lovely image. What a great gift for someone. Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x
Aww how cute - makes a lovely desk calendar. Hugs, Claire x
Oh Jo, your make put a HUGE smile on my face - love this honey!
Bless this is gorgeous xx Jan
This is definitely cute Jo! Thank you for joining the fun at Papertake Weekly and we hope to see you again soon :)
Many thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week with our Spots and Stripes and good luck with the challenge. I'm sorry I'm not too well and this comment has been copied and pasted, but I wanted to make sure I visited every blog that entered.
I some blogaversary candies on offer on my blog if your interested.
Hugs Laurie x
I just love that image lol
Post a Comment