Good Morning
There is a fabulous new challenge over at Crafty Calendar Challenge and this month our theme is 'New News! with the optional extra of buttons and bows'.
Here is my card:
This adorable image is available from Crafty Sentiment Designs who are our fab sponsors for this challenge. This months lucky winner will get to chose 4 digital images from the store.
I coloured the image using Coloursoft pencils, blended with baby oil. The image is sat on a mat cut using a spellbinders die. The lovely papers were free with Simply Cards and Papercraft. The little teddy bears have been in my stash for ages, and the red fibre band was included in a prize I won recently.
Please do pop across to the challenge blog and see the super cards my fellow DT members have created. I do hope you'll join in with our challenge.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Di's Digi Challenge - Something New
ABC Challenge - G is for Green
One Stitch At A Time- Use a digi
My Mum's Craft Shop - Something New
Cute Card Thursday - Something New
CES Challenges - Anything Goes
Craft Your Days Away - New Beginnings
The Poodles Parlour - Use Buttons
Jo x

15 comments:
What a cute little image. This beautiful card will put a smile on anyone's face! Thanks for joining us at ABC's challenge. Good luck! I hope we see more of your lovely work on the 15th!
This is adorable Jo!! I love your buttons!
Hugs, Tammy :)
Lovely card with a real cute image. Hugs, Claire x
Absolutely love this Jo! Gorgeous colouring and the little teddy buttons are so cute.
xx
Cute card Jo, love the image. Carol x
Love this one Jo, cute image and embellishments.
Pauline
x
great card love the colours x
Those buttons are so cute. They look awesome on your lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.
Mari
what a fab card ,love the cute image and those little buttons are fabulous
thanks for joining us at the poodle parlour and good luck
tracey
Gorgeous card with such a cute image! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge! Shelly
So sweet!! Those little teddy buttons are gorgeous and finish the card off beautifully. Thanks for joining us at MMCS.
Trudiexx
Oh he is sooooo cute!! Thanks for playing at Ces and MMCS xx
A very cute card and I love the buttons you have used.
Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Craft Your Days Away in our New Beginnings Challenge.
Sarahx
Super cute card Jo. Thanks for playing along with ABC.
Very cute card, I love those bear buttons! Thanks for playing with ABC Challenges!
Post a Comment