Good Morning
Today is my brother-in-laws birthday. I couldn't decide what theme to use for his card so had a look through my Nostalgia cd-rom from Joanna Sheen. This is the card I came up with:
I'm really pleased with how this came out. I always seem to struggle with stepper cards and had to work out my own dimensions for this one. I printed a backing paper from the cd-rom onto card stock to produce my base card. The images are all printed onto glossy photo paper and matted onto gold linen card. The sentiments are Lili of the Valley using versafine ink. All the sentiments are matted onto gold linen card too, the circular sentiment mats cut using a Nellie Snellen Lily die which I got for Christmas.
My card is for the following challenges:
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Celebrations
Bunny Zoe Crafts - Fancy Folds
Rainbow Lady's Challenge - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Anything Goes
Pile it on challenge - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes Challenge - Something Old (Stamps) Something New (Dies)
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Use new stash (Dies)
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Jo x

18 comments:
Hi Jo
What a fantastic card! I have never made one of these ones before...think I will have to give it a try after seeing yours!
Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday! Hope to see you again!
Hugs
Leanne xx
Fabulous project, love the layout and all your great sentiments. Thank you for joining us at the Joanna Sheen challenge this month. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x
This a great creation! Great job...
greetings, and best wishes for 2012
Alie :-)
This is great Jo. xx Jan
Delightful card! Thanks so much for joining in at Paper Sundaes this week
Hugs Julie P
Jo, this is a fantastic card! What an amazing job you've done. It looks so special and I'm sure your BIL will love it. Fab! xx
Great stepper card you have made love it. Thanks for playing
Love Cynthia x
Oh my goodness, I adore this card! Your brother-in-law is sure to think that pic in the middle is a hoot. :) Thanks for sharing it with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Great card Jo, you got the dimensions just right. This is a fab CD isn't it, your brother-in-law will love it.
Pauline
x
It's a great card, Jo. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.
Great card idea Jo. Good for you getting the stepper worked out!
I thought at first you had used a photo of BIL until I looked closer. What do you think - new glasses needed? LOL
Have a good one today!
Edna x
Very clever card, super. Thank you for sharing at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jen x
Wow I just gotta tell you this looks fantastic. Those stepper cards are not so easy to decorate, but you've done a fab job with the design. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back the 17th for a new challenge. Bettina xx
Hi Jo, this is a great male card! I'm sure your BIL will love it!
Hugs Lynsey x
Opps what a top Banana I am! made an error on my posting! anyway!
Oh what a great LO love the picture! tehhee Relaxing at its best! great to see you at Top Tip Tuesday this week, hugs Samantha :0)
Happy New Year!!
Great to see you on Pile it on too!
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at “Pile It On” for the Anything Goes Challenge.
Jenn Zeeb
(PIO DT)
What a fantastic card Jo and I'm sure your BIL will love it. I never know what to put on stepper cards so stick to the same old boring thing but you've done a great job with your JS cd. Thanks for joining us at LCI xx
Post a Comment