Good Evening
When I saw the theme for this weeks challenge over at CD Sunday Challenge - O for Olympics - I didn't think I'd be taking part this week!!! I'm not in the least bit sporty, but not wanting to miss the challenge googled olympic sports to see if I could get any flashes of inspiration. Well fortunately, when I saw cycling on the list I remembered an image on one of my cd's that was suitable for the challenge.
This is Jack Jones, a decoupage image from a Do-crafts cd-rom that came with a magazine ages ago. The backing paper and sentiment are also from the same cd. I die-cut five circles in the appropriate colours to further tie-in with the theme of Olympics.
My card is for the following challenges:
CD Sunday Challenge - O for Olympics
Sentimental Sundays - Anything goes
Rainbow Lady's Challenge - Travel
Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great weekend.
Jo x

14 comments:
Hi Jo! I too am now YOUR follower! Thank you for your comments on the blog hop for Sentimental Sundays. Your card is precious! I love what it stands for. Love and a hug, Samara xox
Happy New Year Jo, what a super card for our challenge this week at CD Sunday, thanks for joining in with us.
Hugs
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT
Hi Jo. Well it didn't look as if you had any troubles making this one. A great card.
Thank you for continuing to support us at Cd Sunday.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Great card jo and so good to see people being inventive. Thanks for joining us this week on CD Sunday and over on Rainbow Lady.
Jenny x
Fab card Jo, love the image, thanks for sharing with us at CD sunday, xx
great card and lo.
sue-b x
Happy New Year Jo and thank you for joining us at CD Sunday for the start of a new year with your lovely card.
Jocelyn
CD Sunday DT
A brilliant card Jo, thank you for joining us at CD Sunday
Beryl x GDT
Fabulous job and love the layout! Thanks for playing along at Sentimental Sundays. Olivia
Great card, thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week. Elizabeth x
A very appropriate card, Jo.
Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.
Great card. Thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jen x
Cute card... not sure it fits the challenge though. Thanks so much
Love Cynthia x
Fab card, i love that image. thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge
Claire xx
Post a Comment