Followers

Saturday, 21 January 2012

A Spot Of Gardening

Good Morning

Having seen some lovely teepee cards around blogland, I decided to give one a go.  I used the design to make a calendar.


The image and backing papers are from the Smiley Bears cd-rom, I haven't used this cd for ages! The mat the main image is sat on is cut  using a Spellbinders die.  I used three different colours of cardstock to make up the teepee to add interest.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:

CES Challenges - Anything But A Card

Truly Scrumptious - Something Forgotten (the cd-rom)

Pile It On - Fuzzy Friends

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jo x




10 comments:

Carol said...

Love this Jo, it makes for a stunning calendar. Carol x

Squirrel x said...

Oh this is just fab hun - you clever ol' stick! Love it. Hugs Sxx

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! xx

Jan said...

Love this Jo xx Jan

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow this is gorgeous Jo. I love the shape of card and the image is so cute.
Diane xx

sara said...

gorgeous love the shape thanks so much for joining us at truly scrumptious this week
hugs sara x

CraftyC said...

This looks lovely Jo, fab image.Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card,lovely colours and I love the shape...Thanks for sharing with us at Truly Scrumptious,hope to see you next time....
Mandy x

karen said...

Hi Jo, a fabulous calender, fantastic shape! thanks for joining us at CES this week, Karen

Jennifer said...

Love this!! Thanks for playing at CES this week xx Jenny xx