Good Evening
I'm back with another calendar today.
I used some of my new Christmas goodies to make this one - the Spellbinders die and the embossing folder. As soon as I saw this embossing folder on Joanna Sheen's website, I knew this is how I would first use it. The gems are also from Joanna's shop. I made the roses using Marianne dies, the leaves are punched using a X-cut punch and some gold embossing powder added to the edges. The tiny butterflies are made using a EK Success border punch. I added some beads to a hat pin as an extra embellishment.
My calendar is for the following challenges:
Joanna Sheen forum challenge - Bejewelled.
One Stop Craft Challenge - Bingo - I chose Flowers, Die-cuts/Punches and embossing
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Something new (Spellbinders die and embossing folder)
Pollycraft Challenge - Anything but a card
Shopping Our Stash - All that glitters, sparkles or shines
Craft Your Days Away - New beginnings - I've used my new goodies and it's for a new year.
Anything Goes Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenge - Something New
Divas by Design - New Beginnings
Thanks for stopping by.
Jo x

15 comments:
this is gorgeous! thank you for joining our challenge at OSCC this week, hugs, martina
Such a beautiful elegant card,I love the embossed background and your colours are lovely...
Mandy x
Morning Jo. This is so elegant love the colour combo it's lush xx Jan
This is fab Jo, I love the gems on the embossed panel.
Pauline
x
Fabulous calendar Jo, love the elegant colours. Carol x
Great idea, fab work. Thanks for playing at Divas this time hugs Rebekah xx
Another gorgeous calendar Jo. Love the embossing and all the wee gems. Beautifully crafted.
Edna x
I adore that scored & blinged background! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!
Oooh, I LOVE the gold and aquamarine colour combo!! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x
Gorgeous calendar,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week
Hugs Louise xx
Gorgeous project! Thanks for joining us at SOS!
Super Card !!
thanks for joining us at Diva's this time hope to see you next time too
hugs
laney
Oh wow!!! This is simply stunning!!! Love the gems and the colours!! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine!
Really pretty, love the details
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations
Hugs
Kat xx
Just so gorgeous hun :o)
thanks for joining us at Divas and good luck..!
big hugs Vicky xx
Post a Comment