The current Pollycraft Monday Challenge is 'Bingo'. Here is my card:
I chose to use the line - buttons/Pollycraft image/punches.
I coloured my image using promarkers. The yellow card is core'dinations. The backing papers are from my stash, and I used a Martha Stewart punch. The stars are cut using a Die-namics die and buttons with bakers twine threaded through are added to each star.
I've made this card for my nephews birthday, he loves to dress up so this should fit the bill.
My card is also for the following challenges:
Shopping Our Stash - Across the border
Moving Along With The Times - Things with wings
Cards for Men - Boys and their toys
Stamps R Us Challenge - Cards for kids
The Crafty Pad Challenge - Something for the boys
Thanks for stopping by.
Jo x

14 comments:
Oh this is soo Adorable! Love the Fun pirate image and the Wonderful dp's and stars! Your Nephew is going to just Love this! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamps R Us! 8-)
Hi Jo, WOW this is so sweet what a great card, Love that image, thanks for playing on our Things With Wings challenge on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo
Aw this is great Jo xx Jan
Brilliant Jo, totally love him! You can enter this into the Pollycrafts Monday challenge with that lovely warm yellow!
Should have said thx for joining us for last week's
PC challenge too!
Great card Jo, your nephew will love it. Carol x
Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
Hugs
Pinky guestDT
Lovely card, great pirate image. Hugs, Claire x
Aww, so cute & I love the star DP. Great border punch too. Thanks for joining us this week over at SOS (Shopping our Stash) :)
cool card,thanks for joining our boys and thier toys challenge at cards for men and good luck in the challenge
hugs sandra dt for cfm
Wonderful card. Love how you stayed with the theme of the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Cards For Men. Good luck on the challenge. I love seeing your creation.
Hugs, Patricia
oh what a cute little pirate
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for a our Things with Wings challenge
Lisa x
I love this little pirate...great use of the borders for our challenge...thanks for playing along with SOS...
fab jo... i love the image
thanks for joining us at Cards For Men
Jen xx
Post a Comment