My card for today uses one of the lovely SWALK stamps, this is its first inking!
I coloured the image using promarkers and coloursoft pencils. I printed the heart pattern directly onto card from a Crafters Companion Popcorn cd-rom. I printed onto both sides of the card. I cut an aperture using a Spellbinders die to create a shaker card. Here is a close up of the shaker:
My card is for the following challenges:
Crafters Companion - Share the Love
Cupcake Craft Challenge - All You Need Is Love
The Poodles Parlour - Love Is In The Air
Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge - Love Is In The Air
Allsorts Challenge - Hearts
Anything Goes Challenge - To The One I Love
Paper Sundaes Challenge - Valentines
The Crafty Pad - Valentines
Thanks for stopping by today.
Jo x


13 comments:
The card is so cute Jo, love the colouring and the detail. And your blog header, it's fantastic.
Many thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week.
Warm hugs
Maarit
So cute. I love it! Thanks for joining us at The crafty Pad.
Pinky
This is too cute! Adorable image and I love all the hearts! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx
Gorgeous card Jo, that image is so cute.
Pauline
x
What a sweet image Jo and such a pretty card.
Hearts theme at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.
Your card would also fit the theme at our sister challenge Penny Black and More where there are lots of prizes on offer.
B x
oh this is one super sweet image Hun and just,beautiful colours too Hugs Cherylxxxxx
This is a fabulous shaker card Jo. Hugs, Claire x
Very cute, thanks for stopping by my blog xx
That's a super Valentine image Jo. Lovely card. Good luck with the challenges.
Edna x
such a sweet image thanks for playing along at poodles
Jacki xx
A very cute Valentine card - thanks for joining the CC Monthly Challenge.
Wendy -x-
Gorgeous card, love all the details. Thanks for playing with us at the Poodles Parlour, blessings Hilde
What an adorable card. Love your use of the Spellbinders Die. Thanks for playing in the Valentines Challenge at Paper Sundaes this week.
Danielle
Post a Comment