Followers

Thursday, 5 January 2012

Just To Say ..... Thanks

Hello

I'm busy making lots of thank you cards at the moment.  This is one I sent to a friend a little while ago:


The is made using a set of stamps from Inkylicious.  I stamped the main image in Versamark and the heat embossed with white detail embossing powder.  I then applied colour from a big and juicy ink pad (hydrangea)using ink duster.  It is sat on a mat cut using a Nellie Snellen die.

I then stamped other flowers and grasses from the set using the same ink pad.  I love the colours in this ink pad.  I added the sentiment using satin ribbon and then matted this onto some silver mirror card.

My card is for the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Crafty Creations Challenge - Use heat embossing

Creative Inspirations - With thanks

Clear it out Challenge - Thank you

Craft Challenge - Thank you

Thanks for having a look.

Jo x

9 comments:

cotnob said...

This is pretty Jo, I love the main embossed image.
Pauline
x

NGCARDS said...

A wonderful card hun! Thanks for joining in with our challenge of 'With Thanks' over at Creative Inspirations! Also thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Jo! Lovely image, colours and layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!
x

Laura said...

I love the title of your blog! Pretty card, I really like the flowers stamped in the background! Thanks for playing with us at
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.com/

Claire said...

Such a pretty card and lovely stamps. Hugs, Claire x

LittleCraftsbyLia said...

Thanks for playing along at the CRAFT Challenge, Jo. I love the colors on your card.

Hugs, Elisa (GDT January)

Sheryl said...

What a pretty subtle card. I love the colours. Thanks for joining in at CRAFT this week. Good luck, hugs Sheryl xx

Rosietoes said...

That is such a pretty card Jo and so delicate.

I'm sure your friend was delighted to receive it.

Edna x

Sylvia x said...

Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T.Challenges this week with your very pretty card, i just love the subtle colours

Sylvia x