I have another card to share with you today, made using Joanna Sheen's latest cd-rom From The Heart Of The Garden. I really cannot recommend this cd highly enough.
Today's card is from the Inspirational section, decoupage.
I made this card to send to a friend who I know has had a challenging week this week.
I printed the decoupage onto pearlescent paper for a softer look. I used a lovely cream pearlescent card for the card blank. and cut the corners using a Marianne die. I put come core'dinations card on the back, so the green would show through the die-cutting. Some co-ordinating pearls were added to complete the card.
My card is for the following challenges:
My Mum's Craft Shop - Flowers
Moving Along With The Times - Blooming Marvellous
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Jo x

11 comments:
Stunning card, beautifully crafted.
Edna x
Hi Jo, Ah this is super, what a great piece of Decoupage, I really must look mine out and play, haven't done any for ages, thanks for playing on MAWTTs Blooming Marvelous Challenge this week Hazelxo
Great Card
Kay xx
WOW this is gorgeous Jo!! I love your soft flowers and that awesome Marianne die!! Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Tammy
This is stunning Jo, love the dies and the decoupage looks fabulous. Carol x
oh gosh Hun this is stunning really beautiful decoupage,and the detail is just brilliant hugs Cherylxx
Soooooo lovely, soft and feminine effect. I love everything about this card :)
Beautiful!
xx
oh what beautiful decoupage and i love the die cut corners
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our Blooming Marvellous challenge
Lisa x
Wow Jo...such an elegant card. Gorgeous flowers and detail. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
Diane xx
Beautiful beautiful design. Love how you've done the corners...just so elegant. Thanks for joining us at MMCS
Shelby
Post a Comment