Good Morning
It's very quiet here today now everyone is back at school, college and work! Murphy's decided to have a long lie-in this morning!
I'm back with Teddy Bo again today, these images are just so adorable I can't stop colouring them in!!!
Teddy Bo is coloured in pencils again and I like the softer look it gives him. He is then sat on a pearlescent lilac mat, cut using a Nellie Snellen die. Both lots of backing papers are printed from Joanna Sheen's House Mouse cd-rom. I thought the pink backing paper, which is a close-up of some knitting, was perfect to use with Teddy Bo. Finally, the corners are die-cut from the same pearlescent card using a spellbinders die, and a little pearl (from Joanna Sheen)was put in the centre of each flower.
I am entering this card in The CD Sunday Challenge
Thank you for visiting today. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Jo x

11 comments:
This is so sweet :0)
I love colouring the Bears too!
Love Clairebears x
This is lovely Jo xx Jan
Gorgeous!!! Jo x
Lovely card Jo. That's another great image and you've teemed it up with super colours.
Edna x
A very sweet image and I like the colouring with pencils, beautifully done. So soft and more natural.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Hugs
Carol
xx
Awww Teddy Bo looks gorgeous. The corners are very effective and I love the colour combo.
Diane :-) xx
Loving your colouring and those backing papers are great. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT
Such a cute card Jo - love it. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. x
Super card and your colouring is spot on, love the soft look.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Hugs
Christine x
Super card, love the bear and his hat. Thank you for joining in at CD Sunday challenge this week.
Jen x
A great image and fab colours - thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge.
Wendy -x-
Post a Comment