Followers

Tuesday, 31 May 2011

All Together Now

Good Morning

This is another card I've made from a rather neglected cd-rom.


This is a really lovely cd, Precious Petals from Joanna Sheen. This is a very cute image and the backing paper is also printed from the cd.

The border across the bottom of the card is made using a Spellbinder Fleur de Lis die, and the flowers are die-cut using some Nellie Snellen dies.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly Pale, Pretty Pastels

Truly Scrumptious Anything Goes

Totally Papercrafts Pink and Girly

Creations By Gill M Pink and Green with flowers (I know there's blue in my card too, but hopefully it's still ok for the challenge).

Thanks for visiting today.

Jo x

8 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable Jo! Such sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

suzARTe said...

this is a really lovely card, the subtle colours look fantastic together

Rosietoes said...

Very pretty card Jo. Love the soft colours.

Edna x

Mary J said...

So pretty Jo!! I love the soft colours!

Dotty Jo said...

Love it! Jo x

Canonbury creations said...

Jo this is absolutely gorgeous, I just want to cuddle them! Thanks for joining us at CBGM
Val x

Canonbury creations said...

Jo this is absolutely gorgeous, I just want to cuddle them! Thanks for joining us at CBGM
Val x

Gill McCall said...

This is simply adorable -thanks for playing along in my challenge this time and hope to see you again real soon.
http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com