Followers

Sunday, 8 May 2011

Teddy Bea and Bo Hanging Out The Washing

Good evening

I'm back again with my favourite Teddy's and this time they're hanging out the washing!


Isn't this image so adorable? I love it. The design is coloured using pencils. The backing paper is from an issue of Making Cards magazine. The corners are made using a Marianne die. I couldn't resist adding the little pegs to the card, and the tulip pegs to hold the sentiment.

I went with bright and cheery colours to brighten up a very dull day.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar Challenge Teddy Bears

Craft Your Passion Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting.

Jo x

7 comments:

Jan said...

Fab card Jo xx Jan

Gayle Cook said...

Jo..this is adorable...can I show it on the Facebook page/blog?!?!?!

Gayle
Teddy Bo & Co x

Anne said...

Jo what a sweet card!
I've just ben looking at viva la divas piccies and found your "ruler" card, laughing my socks off here!
Anne
x

Mandy said...

Great card Jo...These little bears are adorable,love your colouring..
Mandy x

Clairebears said...

Jo, this is just so sweet! I love the pegs and the papers :o) Your colouring is beautiful too.
Love Clairebears x

Caroline said...

Gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining in My Challenge at the Crafty Calender this month.
Caroline x

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and the colours are fab. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month. Bev x