Just a quick post today after all the issues with blogger. I haven't half missed visiting all the usual blogs today.
This is a card I made for some friends Ruby Wedding Anniversary this weekend.
The layout is similar to the WOW card I made earlier this week, but this time I used my new Marianne English Roses die for the flowers. I tried to roll some tighter than others so they were more like buds.
The inside of the card was decorated to co-ordinate with the front. The card has been delivered this evening and I'm delighted to say they loved it.
Great excitement building in our house tonight in anticipation of the FA cup final tomorrow. I've promised Emma I'll watch it with them and am actually quite looking forward to it. Go City (Manchester City that is!).
Jo x

3 comments:
Jo, this card is incredible!! Absolutely beautifully put together! I must try more embossing!
Have a lovely weekend honey!
Love this Jo. I have just received this embossing folder in the post this morning!!
xx Jan
Stunning and I love the way you curled the ribbon.
Anne
x
Post a Comment