Good Afternoon
We have the strangest of weather today, we had hailstone not half an hour ago and now the sunshines back!
My card for today shows Teddy Bo playing in the puddles.
For once I chose my backing paper before I coloured in the image, so I could colour my image accordingly. I decided to pick the green from the backing paper to colour in his coat and hat. I had a real good sort out of all my papers yesterday, and this is from a crafthouse press book I bought yonks ago.
Teddy Bo is coloured in pencils and then I used glossy accent over the puddle, unfortunately it doesn't show up too well in the photo but looks very effective IRL.
I used an embossing folder that reminded me of waves on the red card, and cut a mat from the same card using a Marianne Die and the embellishment at the top is made using a Spellbinders die from the fleur de lis set. A few buttons were added to complete the card.
I am entering my card in the following challenges.
St Lukes Charity Cards Challenge Pick a Pattern, and I shall be sending the card to them to help with their fundraising.
Stamps R Us Challenge For The Men In Our Lives
Crafts and Me Challenge Swirls (my embossing)
Creative Inspirations Embossing
Stamp Something Use a digi stamp
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Jo x

13 comments:
Hi Jo
What a cute card and lots of lovely pattern :-) Thanks so much for entering our challenge and for kindly donating your lovely creation. Hope you'll be back to play with us every month....
Best wishes
Craftilicious
St Luke's Charity Cards Challenge
I love Teddy Bo and this is so cute. I always try to pick my papers first but sometimes like to just spend a while colouring in images. I have a little stamp giveaway on my blog. Marianne x
See what a clear out reveals Jo? LOL Smashing paper and a lovely card.
Like the accents you have used too.
Edna x
PS don't forget Teddybo Tuesday tomorrow ;)
Lovely card, love that image.
Just adorable, Jo! Love the embossing - perfect with that image!
This is such a fun card! I do like the backing paper with the sweet little boats. Love your combination of patterns with the paper and swirls. Thanks for joining our pattern challenge at St Luke's Charity Card Challenge. Hope to see you again next month!!
Great card Jo, Love the waves & layout. My Sister bought me that book for xmas a few years ago! I forgot about it!!
So great to have you with us, and welcome! Fabulous creation you entered. Good Luck on your first entry with Crafts and Me. Hope you`ll visit us more. hugs...Mona
Another gorgeous Teddy Bo' love the layout and patterns you've used Jo.....and have you seen todays releases!!! Carol x
Hi Jo, Awww this is such a cute card! I love the backing paper ... just perfect for this cute Bo image :-)
Lisa x
Hello Jo.... your card is so cute and lots of combinations of patterns too. Thanks you for joining in our challenge over at St Lukes Charity Card challenge and hope to see you again next month.
Anne
Cute card! I love that you trimmed around the image - so clever! Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us!
Fabulous fun card. Love all the patterns you`ve used.Thanks for joining us at St Lukes Charity Card Challenge. See you next month.
Lynne xxx
Post a Comment