Good Afternoon
I hope you are all well. My condition gave me a heck of a day yesterday and I was in too much pain to think straight so I've yet to visit other LImettes blogs. It's a little easier today, so I've had a bash at this weeks Less Is More challenge.
This week we are asked to pick a square.
I decided to use the middle square and my image is created with some Flowersoft stamps which have never before seen the light of day! I stamped the wheelbarrow and then the flowers onto watercolour paper and coloured using my Lyra's. The square is then matted onto some green cardstock and then onto the main card base which is a white linen card from PaperMill.
I can't believe how many entries have already been submitted! I'm now off to do a bit of visiting.
Jo x

32 comments:
Glad you're feeling a tiny bit better today Jo. I love your beautifully coloured garden image and it looks fantastic surrounded by all that white space. Take care, Vx
Very pretty, love the subtle colours
Glad you feel a bit better and were able to submit a super entry
Thank so much
Diva LIM mandi
"Less is Moore"
Beautiful card Jo. Hope your feeling better. Hugs Rita xx
Good to hear you are feeling a little better - your card is lovely, such pretty and delicate colouring
Kathyk
It´s a romantic card ! Well done !!!
Carol
what a beautiful image.. gorgeous card!
Sorry your not well Jo, hope thongs improve soon.
Love your card xx Jan
such a pretty card!
Regina*
So sorry to hear that you have been unwell Jo. I hope that you are feeling a wee bit better today.
Lovely subtle card and great image.
Thank you for taking the time to post on my blog today - I appreciate it so much.
Edna x
Very pretty card. Annette
Lovely image Jo and it made a great card. Glad you're feeling better today and you keep improving. Carol x
Nice card Jo! I love the sketch/drawing/watercolour look of it!
Beautifully coloured as always. A really lovely card. xx
Very preety card
Beryl x
Such a beautiful card Jo; the colours are so restful. Hope you continue to feel better. xx
This is such a pretty stamp and your colouring is lovely! Lovely card..Esther xx
It's a beautiful card-love that stamp.
Such an elegant card, Jo - love it!
Hope you are feeling better today honey!
Beautiful image wonderfully coloured.
Very pretty card, I have these stamps as well and you know what mine haven't seen the light of day yet either. Might drag them out after seeing your fab creation :)
what a great image, would work well for so many different styles of card!
Kelly x
Beautiful card with a beautiful image so such pretty stamping.
Marie
Hi there Jo, sorry to hear that you had a bad day yesterday hopefully today's a bit better:0) Your card is really pretty, great colouring too, :0) xxx
Very pretty card, lovely image!
Helen x
Beautiful card I love the image and the delicate colouring. Hope you feel better soon... Chris xx
This is such a pretty image - love the colours you've used. Gill x
pretty pretty card
I hope you continue to feel a little better!
This is super, what a gentle image.
Thanks so much Jo.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"
Very pretty card, Jo! Love that image and the coloring is beautiful!
My card is HERE
What a lovely card, the wheel barrow image is great...for male or female card...
Anne
Beautiful card!
Hope you're feeling much better now Jo. Your card is gorgeous, gorgeous colouring of that beautiful image.
hugs
Heather xx
Post a Comment