Good Evening
I'm back once more with another challenge card. This is my entry into the Willow Sketchie Challenge where we were given a sketch to follow.
The papers I've used for this card were all from a previous issue of Making Cards magazine. The base is vellum, attached to the card with little floral brads. The bunting is made from a co-ordinating paper. The pearls were from my stash.
Enjoy the rest of your evening. Catch you soon.
Jo x

8 comments:
Lovely card, so elegant! Great to see your work at Willow Sketchie Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck! :)
Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing!
Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/
this is one gorgeous card love the colors and great image love cheryl xx
Lovely card Jo, thank you for taking part in this weeks challenge, we hope to see you back again next week x
Love the strong colours Jo. I've just finished one with similar tones. We must be feeling the need for some summer heat!
Love the banner!
Edna x
Great card, Jo - lovin' those hot colours!
Love this Jo, great colour choices. Carol x
Love this card the colours are brilliant. Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie Challenge this week. Love Hazelxox
Post a Comment