Followers

Wednesday, 18 May 2011

In The Country

Good Morning

My card for today is made with the fabulous In The Country stamp set from Hobby Art.


I stamped the images using Versafine ink onto watercolour card. I painted using Lyra Aquacrayons and then went over the water with some shimmer paint.

For the mount, I used some dark green cardstock and embossed the lines using a scoreboard.

I'm still getting the hang of building scenes with these stamps and have to say I'm quite happy with how this has worked out.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jo x

6 comments:

Jan said...

Beautiful card Jo xx Jan

Carol said...

This is beautiful Jo,you've a right to be happy with it. Carol x

Diane's Card Designs said...

This is gorgeous Jo and coloured in beautifully.
Diane :-) xx

Anne said...

Jo what a perfect landscape and your watercolouring is brilliant. I love this card.

Fun to make aren't they!

Anne
x

Sally said...

Gorgeous. x

Sarn said...

Great scenic card. I really must dig out the harbour stamps I HAD TO HAVE for Christmas and STILL HAVEN'T USED. Tut tut!

Hugs, Sandra