Good Morning
My card for today is a Good Luck card for Manchester City in the FA Cup final this afternoon.
The card was inspired by one made by Clairebears which can be seen here. Thanks Claire.
The image is from Teddybo.com, and I coloured him in City colours using pencils. I made the backing paper using the logo.
Thanks for visiting today.
Jo x

6 comments:
Hello Jo thank you for yours comments, i'm happy to see you in my blog.
Beautiful works, Jo, i love all your cards.
A hug from Palma Island
Great card Jo, love it xx Jan
LOL Good luck! I see my friend who supports them and is on holiday in the US has found somewhere to watch and is posting on Facebook...
Anne
x
Oh wow this is great I must show my boys and hubby they are big Man City fans.
Diane :-) xx
Jo it turned out fantastic!
And so was the result for you :0)
Love Clairebears x
excellent mens card
Post a Comment