Followers

Sunday, 22 May 2011

Cuddles for Baby Bo

Good Morning

I'm back with my favourite Teddies again today. My friend became a Grandma for the first time a few weeks ago, and she is completely smitten. As soon as you mention her grandson's name, a huge smile appears on her face, I'm so happy for her.

So as soon as I saw this image from Teddybo.com I just had to have it for her birthday card.




The image is coloured with pencils. The backing paper is from my stash and the Marianne doily was die-cut with my new die which arrived yesterday. I'm delighted with this die, it's beautiful. I was lucky enough to win a £10 Joanna Sheen gift voucher recently and this is what I chose to spend it on. It cost me the grand total of £2.99!! I ordered it at 3.45 pm on Friday and it arrived yesterday. Now you just can't get better service than that.

Anyway, back to the card! The tag across the bottom is a spellbinders die which I threaded some ribbon through.

The inside of the card is decorated to match the front. I'm sorry the quality of this photo is not so great, it's chucking it down here today and so is really dull.


Thanks for visiting my blog today. Can I say a big welcome to my new followers, it's a pleasure to have you, and thank you to my existing followers who visit me regularly and leave me such encouraging comments.

Have a super Sunday.

Jo x

4 comments:

Jan said...

This is beautiful Jo xx Jan

Rosietoes said...

Ah Jo she will be tickled pink with that wee card. The image is gorgeous and so right on for her birthday. :)

Edna x

Lynsey said...

Hi Jo, this is such a lovely card and sounds just perfect for your friend!
Hugs Lynsey x

cotnob said...

Gorgeous House Mouse card and I think you know how much I love Teddy Bo, they're lovely.
Pauline
x