Good Afternoon.
I hope you are well.
My card for today features the adorable SWALK characters, and this image is taken from the 'After The Rain' stamp set. Last night I was stuck in a queue on one of those really annoying telephone systems, so I painted the image while I was waiting!
This adorable little lady is painted using Lyra's. I stamped her with Versafine onto watercolour card. The backing papers are printed from the first SWALK cdrom. The dark blue mat she is sat on is cut using a Nellie Snellen die, as is the sentiment tab. The flourishes are cut using Marianne dies.
The inside of the card is decorated to match the front.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges.
The CD Sunday Challenge Under The Weather
My Time To Craft Challenge Use A Die-cut
Crafting For All Seasons Anything Goes
Rainbow Lady's Challenge With A Flourish
Thanks for visiting.
Jo x

17 comments:
Oh she is adorable Jo, beautifully coloured and your layout is fab. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Hugs
Christine x
oh this is one gorgeous card hun just love the image,beautiful colors on this too hugs cheryl xxxxx
A lovely image making a great card. Well done for multi tasking.
Thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday.
Hugs
Carol
xx
How adorable she is. Love the card & really like the scroll embellishments you added to the card. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons challenge.
Very sensible Jo - don't waste any time! LOL
Lovely card. Those wee images are so much fun to colour.
Edna x
Great card Jo, as so in trend with this blooming weather! Good luck Love Elizabeth x
Great card Jo and I didn't like these images at first but the more I see the more they are growing on me.
Good to see you again at CD Sunday and Ranibow Lady's this week so thanks for joining us.
Jenny x
Fab card Jo, love the image, thanks for sharing with us CD Sunday this week. xx
Oh Jo, just gorgeous! I love the little flourishes - perfect finishing touch!
Lovely card, great die cut mat and flourishes. Thank you for joining in with CD Sunday this week.
Jen x
She's really sweet, hope you didn't crick your neck by tucking the phone between shoulder and ear lol!
Lovely card
Anne
x
Very cute!!! I love the purple shades! and the cute image!
Simone
Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS, hope to see you again soon xx Jan DT member
Super card, love the image, great die cuts. Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC this week.
Pat xx
Very cute card, sweet image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx
such a pretty card
Adorable card! Love the cute image!!
Thanks for joining CFAS this week!
Hugs Gry
Post a Comment