Good Morning
Hasn't the weather been strange over the last few days? Please come back Mr Sunshine!
I couldn't resist and just had to have another go at the current challenge over at TeddyBo. I love Teddy Bea and Bo and I love making easel cards, so here is my second entry to the current challenge.
I remembered to choose my papers before colouring in the image again, and these are some more papers from a previous edition of Making Cards magazine. I love the colour in these papers so it made it quite an easy choice for me. Teddy Bea is coloured using pencils. I've used a Marianne die (for the first time) to make the beautiful circular frame, and also the frame which holds the sentiment. The sentiment is a LOTV stamp.
The flowers are cut from the same papers using a Marianne die, the leaves are a x-cut embossing punch, and the centres are made using a punch. The ribbon is from my stash as is the heart charm which I felt worked really well with this card.
As well as the challenge at Teddy Bo, I would also like to enter my card in the Polka Doodles Challenge, which is also an easel card.
Today I really must finish my LIM card which is sat in bits on my desk!
Thanks for visiting.
Jo x

15 comments:
Absolutely beautiful - love the colours and the ribbon is gorgeous - thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo
Hugs,
Debbie xx
Adorable card Jo. Love those colours and you have used the Marianne dies to perfection. What a lovely idea to use the smaller one as your card stop! Thanks for the inspiration.
Edna x
Jo I love the colours :0) and of course Bea!
Love Clairebears x
Love this Jo, gorgeous colours. I think I have those dies - must try them out - thanks for the inspiration. Carol x
Absolutely gorgeous, love the colors.
Absolutely gorgeous, love the colors.
Great image and colours, Jo. Thank you for joining Polka Doodles this week, hugs, Miria
Super cute! I love the bear. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
Lovely to see your work at Polka Doodles! Thanks for joining us and good luck!
Greetings, Saskia :)
Gorgeous card, love the colours, glad you could join us at Polkadoodles this week. Good Luck! Colette xx
PS I have candy on my blog at www.digiredoodah.blogspot.com
Back again, also thanks for joining in at Teddy Bo's easel card challenge.
Colette xx
Oooooh Jo...all your cutty out bits are gorgeous.....really make for a beautiful card and the colours are stunning together...x
Gayle
Teddy Bo & Co x
A gorgeous card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge
Really lovely card.
Thanks for joining in with Polka Doodles easel card challenge and good luck.
x
Such a sweet card! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!
Post a Comment