Followers

Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Anyone for ........golf?

Good Afternoon

Over at the Cards For Men Challenge Blog the challenge for this week is 'No Paper'.

I decided to make a bit of a novelty card for this challenge, inspired by Clairebears football card.


The images are rubber stamps from a Crafts UK set called (wait for it) Golf!!! I stamped using Versafine onto watercolour card and painted with Lyra's

The card was cut with a circular die and then run through my big shot with swiss dots embossing folder to make the card look like a golf ball.

Thanks for visiting today.

Jo x

8 comments:

The Crafty Elf said...

This is an awesome card and just gave me some inspirtation for Father's Day cards. P.S. I love to golf ;)

WencheP said...

Cool! Like the image. Thank you for joining us over at Cards for Men.

-Wenche

Diane's Card Designs said...

Oh wow Jo great minds think alike. I love the style. What a great idea a golf ball and the polka dot embossing.
fantastic!
Diane :-) xx

Anne said...

Fun card and love the way you made it into a golf ball
Anne
x

Jan said...

Love this Jo it's so clean and fresh
xx Jan

Clairebears said...

Jo its fantastic!!!
Love Clairebears x

Alison said...

Love the shape and embossed golf ball pattern. Thanks for playing in our no DP challenge at Cards for Men.
hugs, Alison x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Brilliant idea and card