Good Morning
Today's card is made using this months Project Club stamps from Dimension Fourth. As soon as I looked at them, I knew they would make the perfect card for a friend of mine who loves shoes.
I made this card along the lines of one of the suggestions in the set. I stamped the shoe onto watercolour card using Versafine black ink, masked the shoe and then stamped a second. I coloured them using colours from a Big & Juicy ink pad, soothing sunset. The shape that the shoes are stamped onto was made using my Get In Shape templates.
The gorgeous borders I have added to the card were die cut using a Spellbinders Fleur De Lis die from my new set. The little accent I have used to make the brake is from the same set, with some ribbon threaded through and a rose added. Some mulberry leaves and some more of the same roses were added to the main image. I wrapped the wire I had cut from the stems around a darning needle to make the little 'twiddly bits' (technical term there!) that I added to the flowers.
The sentiment comes on the same stamp set and was stamped using the same Big & Juicy ink pad.
Hope you have a great day today.
Jo x

7 comments:
Very pretty card, shoes are such a great image. Love the colours. Marianne x
what a pretty card love the colours and who can resist shoes lol
Jacki xx
Ooh what a pretty card.xxx
Gorgeous card! Love the shoes and your colour combo....BEAUTIFUL!!!
Diane xx
A very elegant beautiful card, Jo!
Gorgeous card Jo, love the colours and your borders are fabulous - I want those shoes - they're fabulous!!
hugs
Heather xx
Hi Jo, love the colour you chose, I really liked working with this stamp set :) x
Post a Comment