Good morning
The sun is shining here once again and the primulas are flowering away in the garden, adding some much needed colour.
My card for today is made using one of the fabulous SWALK stamps. This is the first stamp I inked up when I bought the first set, and it is the one that I have used the most. It is suitable for so many occasions. Today I am using it to send some hugs to a friend of mine who has had to have surgery this week.
The shape of the card was made using my favourite Get In Shape template. The backing paper is from the SWALK cd-rom, printed onto centura pearl paper. I stamped the main image, and the flowers, onto watercolour paper using versafine ink. I then coloured them using watercolour pencils. They were attached to the card using foam pads, and then a little gem was added to each of her hair bows. The sentiment comes on the same stamp sheet, and was stamped using a brushmarker pen.
I am entering this card into the TotallyPaperCrafts Challenge
I am waiting impatiently for the postman to arrive in the hope that her brings some of my new goodies! During my stash diet last month, I had a refund from a returned item and a £10 Joanna Sheen gift voucher that I won, woohoo :0). Sooooooo, I have ordered some new fab Spellbinders dies, some Marianne dies, some Nellie Snellen dies and a couple of cuttlebug folders. Ok, so I may have spent a teensy bit more than the value of the refund and gift voucher, but I really did need these items :D
Have a super weekend.
Jo x

7 comments:
Wow, beautifully shaped card Jo I'll have to try this style. Love the image and the soft colours. The flowers around the card look so pretty.
Have a lovely weekend!
Diane :-) xx
Hiya, thanks for stopping by my blog. I've just had a nosey and your creations are lovely.
I believe you when you said you needed all that stash! And a bargain too £10 for all that eh!
Liz x
Love the shape of your card,I love the SWALK images too,their so sweet...
Mandy x
Hi Jo, what a lovely card to send to your friend. I love the shape of that card too!
Hugs Lynsey x
A really sweet card Jo. Loving the shape of it as well. :)
Edna x
Lovely card Jo, so pretty xx Jan
Love this card Jo. I love that cute image too, well all the SWALK to be honest. Have fun with all your new goodies. xx
Post a Comment