Followers

Monday, 14 March 2011

Christmas Tagged

Good Morning

It's a lovely sunny morning with clear blue skies here today. Freezing cold if you open the door, but still makes me feel happier :-)

This evening I'm at the doctors for the results of my repeat 24 hour blood pressure tape and numerous blood tests. Fingers crossed!

Today's creation is my entry into Winter Wonderland Challenge:Tag It With A Shape


As you can see, my goodies I was impatiently waiting for arrived, and very quickly too. This is made using my newest Marianne Dies. The large tag was made by a bit of jiggery-pokery! I die cut the top part of the tag and then cut the rest on my guillotine. The ribbon border was cut using another new Marianne die, to which I threaded through a lovely green satin ribbon and then attached to the rest of the tag. The same ribbon was threaded through the top of the tag. I've got stacks and stacks of vellum that I haven't touched, so decided to use some to add a bit of decoration. I then cut some snowflakes out of silver mirri using a Martha Stewart punch and added these randomly.

The smaller tag was cut using the same die, I then stamped some snowflakes using versamark ink, using a stamp from Dimension Fourth, and heat embossed using a sparkle embossing powder.

I hope you like this.

Have a great day, I hope the sun is shining for you too.

Jo

4 comments:

Carol said...

Love this card too Jo. Hope your test results are okay. Carol x

Miria said...

Very pretty tag, Jo. Thank you for joining Winter Wonderland this week, Miria xx

Mary J said...

Wow, this is just gorgeous!!

Sally said...

Great tag love the threaded ribbon, thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs Sally xxx