Followers

Thursday, 24 March 2011

A Lovely Place To Live

Good Morning

The sun is shining here today once again, long may it continue, at least for the weekend anyway.

Today's card is one made using the Pilkington Lane stamps. These are beautiful stamps with so much detail in them. I have 2 of the sets and would like to add the set of trees, Pilkington Woods, to my collection at some point, but they will have to wait for now.


I stamped the houses onto some textured cardstock using Sepia Versafine ink, and then coloured using Lyra Aquacrayons. This was then layer onto some green cardstock, then onto linen white cardstock and the ribbon added as a finishing touch.

Thank you for your visit today, and a big welcome to my new followers.

Enjoy your day.

Jo x

6 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Jo this is a beautifully coloured and crafted card. Gorgeous images too.

Edna x

Jan said...

Wonderful work Jo, it's lovely xx Jan

Highland Monkey's said...

I love the images you have used and the ribbon sets the whole thing off.

Mary J said...

A gorgeous card, Jo! It reminds me of one of the very many villages in East Sussex here!

Lynsey said...

Hi Jo, what a lovely card!
Hugs Lynsey x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What a really pretty scene you have created. I can just imagine walking along this lane in the sunshine.
Caroline xxx