Followers

Sunday, 27 March 2011

It's those bears again!!!

Good Morning!

Don't you just hate it when an hour of your day is 'stolen' from you. I do wish they'd leave the time alone!

I'm feeling very grumpy this morning because I've got one of those horrid bugs that's going around and I feel rubbish! Because of all the medication I take on a daily basis, there's nothing else I can take so just have to ride the storm.

This is a card I made last week but just haven't felt up to posting.


Isn't that just the cutest image? I coloured the teddies using watercolour pencils and then mounted them onto pearlescent cardstock. I cut a Fleur de Lis Border from the same cardstock using a Spellbinders die. The backing paper was free in a magazine I've had ages. I'm not sure if the paper is 'too much'. I chose it partly for the colours but mainly for the words that run along the paper - laugh, giggle, discover, happy, fun, journey, wish. I think they suit the images so well.

I am entering this card in TotallyPaperCrafts Challenge Cuddly and Cute

I've bought some more of these digi stamps from teddybo.com that I'll be using very soon.

Have a lovely Sunday.

Jo x

3 comments:

Diane Louise J said...

What Beautiful stamps... they are soo cute, you have made a lovely card. Diane x

Sue said...

This is so sweet Jo. Love those bears. The paper works great with the beautiful colors you chose for the images.

Hugs
Sue

Gayle Cook said...

Jo....I didn't realise you had 'Teddybo-y-itis' quite so bad!!!!lol All your cards are fantastic.....love them.

Gayle
Teddy Bo & Co x