Followers

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

It Was Only A Matter Of Time

Good Morning

I've been admiring some beautiful cards over on my friend Edna's blog, where she has been using some gorgeous stamps featuring Teddy Bo and Teddy Bea. As you know I've very little willpower when it comes to crafty goodies, and after seeing the amazing card Edna made yesterday, I just had to give in!!

So off to the Teddy Bo store I went. I chose 2 stamps to start with, because I am still lacking confidence when it comes to colouring in. Here is my first card using the images.


I printed her onto watercolour paper, and coloured her using watercolour pencils. The backing paper I have had for ages, and looked at it many times! The ribbon border and tags were die cut using a Marianne die, as was the flourish. The ribbon was from my stash, pearls from Joanna Sheen. The buttons I bought from ebay a while ago, and in the pack was this little teddy button, so cute!

Teddy Bo has a challenge blog, and this time the theme is buttons and bows, so I am entering this card into the challenge, full details can be found here

I am also entering the card into Totally Papercrafts Challenge add buttons.

Thanks for your visit today.

Jo x

10 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Ooohh! lovely jubley Jo. You cracked at last - Teddybo will do that to you. LOL

Gorgeous card and I'm loving the tag die cuts and border too.

Edna x

Colette said...

Jo, they are just so hard to resist, those pesky little teddies, aren't they LOL!
I love your card, and the image is coloured beautifully, the die cut tags and border are just so pretty!
Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this week, hope to see you again. Good luck! Colette xx

G Peplow said...

Gorgeous card Jo, love it and your colouring is just right:0) xxx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Beautiful card love the cute image and the colours
Diane :-) xx

Clairebears said...

Wow, such a beautiful card - you now officially have caught Teddyboitus :0)

Thank you for joinging us at Teddy Bo's challenge. I hope to see you again :0)

Love Clairebears x

Jan said...

Aw bless it's lovely xx Jan

Anne said...

Love the way the backing paper works so well with all the rest, what a pretty card:)
Anne
x

Gayle Cook said...

Lovely Jo......those tags are GORGEOUS...is that a cutty outty thing!?!??! Fab papers too.....thank you so much for finding us..x


Gayle (FairyD)
Teddy Bo & Co x

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Beautiful card - love that backing paper - thank you for joining us at Teddy Bo this time,
Hugs,
Debbie xx

Hellma said...

OMG!!! What a stunning card. Love the colors you have used.