Good Morning
The sun is shining here, although it's bitterley cold, but still a much better start to the day than depressing rain!
I ended up spending most of the weekend in bed with a migraine! They're such horrible things and really floor me. I think it's gone away again now, so I'm playing catch up!!!
It's World Book Day this Thursday, and so pupils are invited to go into school dressed as there favourite character from a book. Well Emma is a huge Mr Gum fan so that is who she is going to dress as. Today's challenge is to create her a beard and moustache :0). I'll show you then end result.
Anyway, todays card is my entry into the LOTV challenge which this week is Circles.
For this card I used one of their cute squares, I love this image. I cut a circle of silver linen cardstock to layer the image onto. I printed off a couple of the papers from one of the SWALK cd-roms, which I then ran through my big shot with a Marianne Doily die. The flowers were made from the same paper, again using a Marianne die, and then little gems added to the centre. The leaves were made using a x-cut embossing punch.
Details of the challenge can be found here.
Have a good day - I'm off to make a beard :-D
Jo

3 comments:
Hello dear hun,
what an adorable card you have made.
I love the papers and this cute image you choosed with it.
Thank you so much for seeing me today and of course your kind comment
Luv
Claudia
Love this Jo, it's stunning xx Jan
Jo I really like this card, subtle bling with the silver background makes it stand out really well. Love it :) xx
Post a Comment