Followers

Tuesday, 29 March 2011

A Gem Of A Challenge 17 - Anything But A Square

Good Morning

I can't adjust to this new time at all. It's such a struggle to get up in the morning, Murphy's struggling even more than me!

Today's card is my entry into the current Pink Gem Challenge

This time the challenge is 'Anything But A Square'.


For my card I used the digi stamp Summer Milly, which I printed onto watercolour paper. I coloured her using my Lyra's. The shape of the card was made using my Get In Shape Templates. The card is from PaperMill. I arranged a few mulberry flowers and leaves onto some acetate which I added to the stopper for my easel card, which is die cut from one of my new Spellbinders dies.

Have a good day, whatever your plans.

Jo x

6 comments:

Sue said...

Wow such a fab card Luv Sue x

Jan said...

Aw it's lovely Jo xx Jan

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A really cute Easel card!

Wendy -x-

Sandra said...

Beautiful easel card,such a cute image...thanks for joining us this week at A Gem Of A Challenge.

Take care
San x

Mandy said...

Stunning card Jo,I love the shape and your stop on the easel is just beautiful...thanks for your lovely comment on Katy's foot and also for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge...
Mandy x

Jennifer said...

Brilliant work, very pretty....love it! Thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge! xx Jenny xx