Followers

Thursday, 10 March 2011

Enchanted

Good Afternoon

My card for today is made using the fabulous Enchanted Dreams cd-rom, available from Joanna Sheen. My eldest daughter gets some exam results at college today, so I wanted to have a card ready for when she gets home. Sarah really loves the images on this cd, so I'm sure she'll be pleased with this card.


The base card is a lovely pearlescent card from Papermill. The mats on the card are made using holographic card, which I ran through my big shot using a cuttlebug folder, the swirls remind me of the sea :-). The image itself is matted onto some silver holographic card. I then threaded a few shells and beads onto some strong thread and placed them onto the card using glue gel. I was tempted to add a few of my favourite flourishes but thought it may be a bit too much.

Thanks for you visit today, please leave me a comment so I know you've been :0).

Jo

7 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

hi Jo love the card it's beautiful and I am sure your daughter will be over the moon with it and I wish her well in her results
Jacki xx

Jan said...

Lovely card Jo, Enchanted dreams is one of my favourite Joanna cd's xx jan

Diane's Card Designs said...

Beautiful card JO. Love the image and colours.

Diane xx

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Jo. I'm sure your daughter will adore it.

Edna x

Heather said...

Hi Jo, thanks for your lovely comment, your card is fabulous and that image is just so beautiful. I love your addition of the shells and beads, your daughter is sure to love it!!
hugs
Heather xx

Sarn said...

WOW - great card Jo. Bet your daughter will love it.

Thanks for all the lovely comments you've been leaving me.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs, Sandra

Gill McCall said...

I love this card Jo - i have the cd too but not played with it yet - just never seem to get around to doing thing that I want to do - always am doing things for other folk !!
thanks for entering in the candy giveaway - good luck
http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com