Followers

Tuesday, 22 March 2011

An Eastern Flower For Mum

Good Morning

The sun is trying its best to shine this morning.

Today's card is the first one I have made with this fold. I've seen it a few times and liked the effect, so decided to give it a go.


The decoupage is printed from Joanna Sheen's Eastern Treasures cd-rom. I love the blue in this design. I printed the decoupage onto a gloss photo paper which has given a lovely effect. It wasn't the easiest decoupage to cut out, but well worth the effort in my opinion.

I printed one of the matching backing papers onto centura pearl paper and covered the whole card with it. I was going to add some pearls but really don't think it needs any, this is such a gorgeous image.

This card is for my mum for Mothers' Day.

Thanks for calling in today, enjoy the rest of your day.

Jo x

10 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Such a beautiful card Jo. Love the colours and the stunning decoupage.
Sorry to have missed commenting for the past few days - you'll know why. :)
Edna x

Unknown said...

Beautiful floral card JO for you your Mum on Mothers day it is really pretty, love the soft colours! JO xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Your Mum is going to be thrilled with this it's beautiful, well worth the cutting.

Jan said...

It's gorgous Jo xx Jan

Hanne said...

Such a beautiful card in lovely soft colors:)
Hanne

Mary J said...

Wow, you rocked this card, Jo! It's so elegant, sophisticated, soft, feminine - just gorgeous!! (Can you tell I love it, lol!??)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Your Mum will love this. I love blue (must use it more) and love these shaped cards. I have a little candy on my blog. Marianne x

Carol said...

That's probably my favourite image off the Eastern CD and I love your finished card. Carol x

Deb Mitchell said...

Ohhhhh your card is just so beautiful & fantastic colours too

Hugz, Deb

Sarn said...

Oh that's very pretty indeed.
Hugs, Sandra