Good Afternoon
I'd like to start off by thanking all my lovely followers, it's so nice to have other crafters interested in my cards. You are all very welcome here.
Today's card is my entry into the following challenges.
Lili of the Valley, Challenge 86 - Sketch
The ABC Challenge - P is for Pearls
The Crafty Pad Challenge - use ribbon.
The image is from Lili of the Valley, which I cut into an oval and then matted on to a scalloped oval cut with a Nellie Snellen die. The papers I printed from the SWALK cd-rom. The flowers are made using my Nellie Snellen punch and embossers, made from the same backing paper. A pearl from my stash was placed in the centre of each flower and a few more on the oval. The flourishes were cut from silver linen card using Marianne dies.
I used white and dark blue organza ribbon, thinking dark blue would be a bit of a contrast. I ran little stitches down the centre of the ribbon with invisible thread, and then gathered it up until I got the length that I wanted. Finally, I added the Best Wishes sentiment to the card.

9 comments:
Beautiful card Jo. thank you for joining with us at LOTV this week.
Edna x
Lovely card, with a cute stamp :o)
Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge this week
Hugs from Bea
What a gorgeous card.xxx
awww... what a sweet & soft card! Very pretty flowers too! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! hugs/sari
Aww really sweet card and love the detail you have added Jo. :)
Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad challenge this week. :)
Debbie The Crafty Pad
Beautiful card Jo, loving the swirls and pearls. I also love the lOTV image.
Diane xx
Beautiful card Jo,very pretty. Thanks for joining us at ABC this week.
Hugs Sue x
love the sweet image, it's beautifully coloured, and I like the white on white tones, it's so pretty.
Aww . . . this is BEAUTIFUL. Aren't those LOTV girls cute?
Hugs, Sandra
Post a Comment