Hello
Sadly, I needed to make another sympathy card this week, and turned to Tuesday Morning Sketches for some inspiration. Here is my card:
I used the beautiful dandelion head stamps from Clarity crafts, stamped in Antique Linen, Vintage Paper and Wild Honey distress ink, stamped onto an Ombre paper pad from Hobbycraft. I tied a double bow with some ribbon from my stash, then added a stamped sentiment on a snippet of spare card to finish.
I would also like to enter my card in the Snippets Playground Challenge 472
Thanks for visiting today.
Jo xx

6 comments:
This is lovely. Your ink blended background is perfect for the dandelion seeds flying. I don't like making sympathy cards but they are truly the most beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
The dandelion spray is perfect for a sympathy card. I think it denotes our loved ones ascending to heaven. I love the colors you used.
I love what Donna said about the dandelions/heaven! This will be a peaceful and comforting card for the person you're giving it to. Thank you so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Beautiful sympathy card!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That
This is a lovely sympathy card. Sorry you had need of one.
Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse for a winter warmer (aka a mug of hot chocolate plus marshmallow topping). x
Hello Jo and a huge welcome to the Snippets Playground. I see that Sarn already said Hello and I wanted to add my own welcome. What a gorgeous smile you have - you radiate happiness so will fit in wonderfully with the mad capers in the Playground. I adore your card, a perfect Sympathy card with the dandelion seeds blowing into the wind. Come back soon - and Dudley says that all dogs are very welcome. The 'Password' according to him, is to bring a little treat to share - that dog is a real hustler!
Hugs
Di xx
Post a Comment