Hello
A friend of mine has been unwell lately so I wanted to send her a card to let her know I was thinking of her. I decided to use an adorable Happy Hoppers image, and follow the current challenge over at House-mouse & friends Monday challenge which is ANYTHING GOES - OPTION "USE TOUCHES OF "SILVER and or GOLD"
Here is my card:
I chose to decoupage the image and matt onto silver mirror and then lilac card. The backing paper is from Joanna Sheen's Gruffies and Happy Hoppers cd-rom, as is the decoupage and sentiment. I added a couple of dew drops and some toning ribbon. A butterfly charm was then added to complete the card.
Thanks for visiting!
Jo xx

5 comments:
cute and beautiful card Jo
Thank you for playing with us at the
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Goodluck and hope we see you again.
Gr Karin DT Member
This is absolutely adorable. I love decoupage. Your friend should be cheered up. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
Super cute card Jo :-) I love this bunny and frog image and am sure your friend will too! It's sure to make her feel a little better ;-)
Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Adorable card, Love how you popped up the image and the silver mirror looks great! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Hugs
Sue
Thank you for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this beautiful card. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}
Post a Comment