Good Morning
I'm trying to get ahead with my birthday cards, so decided to make another for the House Mouse & Friends Challenge. This time I remembered to 'Add Something Blue' which was an optional part of the challenge. This card is for my niece who is a big animal lover:
I printed the decoupage, backing paper and sentiment from the cd-rom that came with the House Mouse Project Book by Joanna Sheen. I love cutting out decoupage and it's good exercise for my dodgy hands!
I remembered I had a very neglected embossing folder with cupcakes on that I thought would work perfectly with the image. The blue card is from Hunkydory.
To finish, I die cut the bunting from the backing paper, and used a Spellbinders die to cut the pretty banner for the sentiment to sit on,
Challenges Entered
House Mouse & Friends - Anything Goes with option to add something blue
Simon Says - Cute Critter
I'm having such fun re-visiting old cd-roms and using old/almost forgotten crafting items that have been hidden away in my craft room.
Have a lovely Sunday.
Jo x

7 comments:
Gorgeous card, I love house mouse.
Another fun card. Colors are so nice and the image is adorable. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Happy New Year
Sue
Jo cute and beautiful card
Thank you for playing with us at the
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Goodluck and hope we see you again.
Gr Karin DT Member
Another gorgrous card Jo :-) the image is so sweet and I love the embossed background, the whole design is so pretty and am sure your niece will love it!
Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Luv
Lols x x x
This is so cute. I'm glad to see this as I've never seen it before. I wasn't making cards when the CD's were around. A friend sent me one and there are some cute images. I love how you decoupaged the card. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
Another adorable card! You are getting a great jump start on your cards! Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.
Beautiful card, funny image, great coloring! Thank you for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}
Post a Comment