Hello and welcome
Today is one of my best friend's birthdays. I've been really struggling for ideas with my card-making recently and decided to return to the Gruffies and Happy Hoppers for some inspiration for this birthday card. I chose this adorable decoupage:
I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:
House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Jo xx

6 comments:
Another adorable card. I love the Gruffies and Happy Hoppers. I really need to use them more. Your friend will love this. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
Super cute card Jo :-) the little bunnies are adorable amd the 3D dimension looks fabulous!
Have to say, I love your blog header too, lovely photo :-)
Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Hope you had a lovely Christmas and Best Wishes for a fabulous New Year!
Luv
Lols x x x
what a cute and lovely card Jo
Thank you for playing with us at the
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Goodluck and hope we see you again.
Gr Karin DT Member
Your friend is going to love this card! It looks like those two helped you get your mojo back! Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.
Such a cute card for your friend! The bling adds the right touch. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
Beautiful card, funny image, great coloring! Thank you for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}
Post a Comment