Followers

Friday, 12 January 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #739

 Hello again

While I was in my craft room, I also created a card to send to my cousin who has just had a new grandson.  I followed the sketch over at Tuesday Morning Sketches to create my card:


The invertage was printed from Crafters' Companion Souffle cd-rom, the card used was Adorable Scoreable by Hunkydory.

Challenges Entered:


Simon Says - Cute Critters


Thanks for looking.

Jo x


4 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Great card, I am sure he will love it

Donna W. said...

Adorable. I love how you used the letters for the circle elements. Congrats to the new parents.Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches

Debbie said...

Fun card! I love that you personalized it!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

What a clever card! Love all those layers on your focal point. Congratulations to your cousin! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.