Hello and a very warm welcome to my blog.
Today I was in need of some distraction therapy, and I had some cards I needed to make, so I took myself off to my Craft Room. In need of some inspiration for 'where to start', I decided to do something I haven't done in ages, and look up some of my old favourite challenges. So here I am entering the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge with this card:
I re-visited a cd-rom from Joanna Sheen and went straight to the decoupage section and chose this delightful image. The card is for a special friends birthday. The card blank is a reverse easel and has been in my stash for yonks, so can't remember where it came from! The ribbons and pearls I've also had for ages. I'm determined this year to use up some of my stash so thought I'd start as I mean to go on!!
Challenges Entered -
House Mouse & Friends - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Cute Critters
Thanks for visiting!
Jo x

8 comments:
First, I had to go look up the word "yonks". I've never heard it before and thought it sounded quite nice. I'm glad you got him out to work with as your card turned out super cute. Someone will be happy with this special birthday card. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
Lovely card, love house mouse and this is a gorgeous card
Your card is so pretty! I love the card shape and the added pearls. I also like to use up things in my stash, but I think that would take a the rest of my life! LOL! Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
Love the pretty pink and the cutout on the card. This image is such fun and your have colored it up beautifully. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Hugs
Sue
Jo such a sweet and beautiful card
Thank you for playing with us at the
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Goodluck and hope we see you again.
Gr Karin DT Member
Super cute card Jo :-) I love this image and the die cut card base is gorgeous! Your friend is gonna love this! :-)
Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Hope you had a lovely Christmas and Best Wishes for a fabulous New Year!
Luv
Lols x x x
Ahhhh... seeing this little bun makes me think of warm temps & summer! Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge.
Beautiful card, funny image, great coloring! Thank you for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}
Post a Comment