Hello
Welcome to my blog.
I was thrilled to learn one of my recent cards had been picked as the winner of a CD Sunday Challenge.
My card for today has been sent to a friend to let her know I'm thinking of her. I used one of the gorgeous images from my Bree Merryn 'Cuties In Booties' cd-rom. This is another cd I haven't used nearly enough!!
I used various elements from the cd-rom and silver mirror board for my mats and layers. Finally, I stamped a greeting.
I would like to enter my card into the current challenge at cd-sunday-plus-challenge which is Anything Goes.
I'm hoping that I may be able to move into my new craftroom before too long. I've got so many craft purchases I haven't been able to use yet, I'm hoping that it will all entice me back to more regular crafting!
Jo x

5 comments:
wonderful image teamed with beautiful papers a fantastic card
This is so sweet Jo. Love the colour and the way it looks as though you have strapped the image to the card.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
So sweet. I haven't seen this CD but if all the images are as cute as this you really must use it some more. Beautiful layout too. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Such a sweet image and gorgeous card, not seen this CD before if all the images are as cute as these I think I must put it on my list
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT
A sweet card Jo, such a cute image and lots of great layers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Post a Comment