Followers

Thursday, 28 May 2020

Bree Merryn More Cuties In Booties

Hello

This is a second 'just because' card I made using my My Craft Studio Cuties In Booties
cd-rom. This time for a friend who loves pigs.


The backing paper is from the same cd. I used Lynda Chapman's woodstock card and cut the sentiment using a die from Crafters Companion.

I would like to enter my card into the Anything Goes challenge at CD Sunday Plus.

Thanks for visiting.

Jo x

4 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Another great card using that cutie CD, wonderful image, lovely card
Thank for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

cotnob said...

Another super card Jo, I love the fun image and great die cut border and sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jocelyn said...

I love this one and the die cutting into the backing paper works really well.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Carol said...

I have heard of puss in boots but not 'pig in boots'. Lovely card Jo.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT