Hello and welcome to my blog today.
I hope you are staying safe and well during these scary times. I am find it difficult to have any kind of routine, which is down to my illness as well as the pandemic. Some days it is difficult to find the motivation to do anything! Anyway, enough of my complaining!
This card I made for a friend who turned 80 yesterday. I used Tattered Lace Picture Decoupage usb and dies to create the card. The cardstock was from Lynda Chapman and the sentiment cut with dies from Crafters Companion. I layered the decoupage with varying depths of foam pads.
I would like to enter my card into the current challenge at CD Sunday Plus.
Stay safe everyone and please leave me a comment so I know you've been.
Jo x

4 comments:
Beautiful card Jo - as always. You know I love the decoupage that you do and because I have admired it I have splashed out on a Tattered Lace "set" and waiting for it to arrive.
Thank you for sharing this with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
Beautiful card, love the flowers and the decoupage,
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT
A very pretty card. I'm sure your friend loved it and I hope she managed to enjoy her birthday despite the lock down. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
A beautiful card Jo, pretty flowers and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Post a Comment