Followers

Wednesday, 6 May 2020

Happy Birthday Captain Tom

Hello

I saw a request early in April asking if cardmakers would send a birthday card to Captain Tom. This is the card I sent him:


The decoupaged image and backing paper were downloaded from Tattered Lace. The die used to cut the decoupage came free with April's Tattered Lace magazine.

The Happy Birthday edge was cut using a Crafters Companion die.  The numbers were cut using a die from The Works and his name using Memory Box alphabet die.

I would like to enter my card into the cuurent challenge at CD Sunday Plus which is anything goes.

Thanks for visiting!

Jo x



4 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Jo, it was amazing how many cards were sent!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant card, love it and the way you did the balloons
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Carol said...

Well done Jo. Your card is great. I think in the end over 160,000 were sent.
Thank you for your visit. Take care.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Jocelyn said...

A wonderful card for a great inspirational gentleman. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT