Followers

Tuesday, 21 November 2017

CD Sunday Challenge - Christmas Things With Wings

Hello and welcome to my blog today, it's a pleasure to have your company.

A new challenge has started over at the CD Sunday Challenge and for this challenge we are asked to make a card with the theme of 'Christmas Things With Wings'.  Here is my card:


I used my Christmas in Moonbeam Meadow cd-rom from Crafters' Companion to make my card.  I used pearlescent gold paper from PaperMill for all the layers and the snowflake border which was cut using a Memory Box die. The backing paper was printed from the cd-rom along with the topper.

I added the super cute pompom ribbon to complete the card.

Do visit the challenge to see all the Design Teams creations.

Jo x

7 comments:

Jane Willis said...

This is really beautiful Jo, the pompom border looks like tiny snowballs and really sets of the gorgeous image. Thank you for sharing at CD Sundays
Jane

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jo, such an adorable image and pretty snowflake border.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful image and the Pom Pom ribbon just sets it off.
Lovely Christmas card
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

A lovely card and such a sweet image. I love all the gold. I've got that snowflake die, it's lovely isn't it. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Wynn said...

What a lovely image. I don’t know this CD but it looks like a good one. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT

Pamela said...

A really pretty card Jo - perfect for the theme too. Thanks for your continued support.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Carol said...

A lovely card Jo. Love the pompom border. So unusual. An idea that may well be copied.
Thank you for joining in with our challenge.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT