I die cut the butterfly from Co'oredinations card using a free die from Die-cutting essentials magazine. I added vellum to the rear of the butterfly and the added ultra fine glitter. The corner decoration was cut from the same card using a Spellbinders die.
The scalloped edge was created using a Martha Stewart punch. I highlighted the edges of the cardstock and die-cuts using Peacocks Feathers distress ink.
The gems I added are from Joanna Sheen and the sentiment is a peel off.
Thanks for visiting.
Jo x

3 comments:
The colors here are just lovely and everything coordinates perfectly with that gorgeous butterfly! Love the added bling too! Thanks so much for joining us at the Tuesday MOrning Sketch challenge!
Gorgeous card!! I love that detailed butterfly!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That
Lovely card - the colors are so soft. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Post a Comment