This is the front of my card:
I used and 8 x 8 card blank and Lynda Chapman's Kraft card for the mat on my card. The corners were punched using a Martha Stewart punch, and an edge punch from the same set was used for the decorative strip. I kept the little punched out flowers and added them to the corners.
The beautiful doily was also cut using Kraft Card, navy card from PaperMill was used for the decorative strip and circle mat together with the sentiment which was die cut. A number of lavender gems from Joanna Sheen were added to complete the front of the card.
This is the middle of the card:
I added one of the beautiful inserts from the same collection.
I would like to enter my card in the current challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Jo x


4 comments:
Such a beautiful card Jo, so pretty.
I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Gorgeous card!! Your paper is wonderful as well as your dies!! Love this!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That
Quite lovely and that border behind the medallion is so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
SO soft and pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Post a Comment