I wasn't sure if I'd get my card finished for the current challenge over at CD Sunday, but another sleepless night gave me the chance to get it done!
The beaded butterfly was created using a pattern from stitchingcards.com. I used centura pearl card and added gems to the corners.
All mats were created using Lynda's Kraft card from Creative Crafting World. The beautiful die cuts are Spellbinders dies. I used a combination of Crafters Companion and Tattered Lace dies to create the sentiment.
The cd element is the backing paper which was printed from the cd that came with Crafters Inspiration Issue 11 from Crafters Companion. The addition of the gems completed my card.
Thanks for visiting.
Jo x

9 comments:
I'm sorry about the sleepless night but it was worth it for this beautiful card. I love that beaded butterfly! Thank you for joining us at CD Sundays
Jane
Lovely card, I love your butterfly, certainly lovely stitching with the beads.
Thank you for joining us,
Margaret
CD Sunday DT
The butterfly is sooooo beautiful Jo. A little work of art. I am pleased you could get it finished but sorry for your sleepless nights. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT
Great way to spend time when you cannot get to sleep, beautiful card the butterfly is stunning Jo, Meg xx
Just my thing Jo. I knew as soon as I saw the butterfly that you shop at the same place I do. I honestly think I have most of their designs. I even use the same card to stitch on.
Back to your card. So unusual and I love the diecuts.
I - like you - craft when I can't sleep then at least something constructive has been acheived. Hope you are more rested now.
Hugs
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
A really pretty card Jo. I'm trying to find the time to have a go at stitching on cards. Thanks for joining in again.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.
Fabulous card and your butterfly is wonderful xx
What a beautiful beaded butterfly and that backing paper compliments it perfectly.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
A fabulous card Jo, your butterfly is beautiful.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Post a Comment