Followers

Monday, 16 April 2012

Something Fishy Going On

Good Morning

My card for today follows the current sketch at Willow Sketchie Challenge.


I've used one of the gorgeous Pollycraft digis from their Swings and Slides range, and coloured him using Spectrum Noirs and Promarkers.  The backing papers are both from Joanna Sheen's Faye Whittaker cd-roms.  The red strip across the middle has been punched using a Martha Stewart border punch.  The three circles are cut with a spellbinders die and I made the three fish from orange fabric and attached them to the circles.

My card is also for the following challenges:

Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Use fabric

One Stop Craft Challenge - Use at least 3 circles

Craft Your Passion- Punches and dies.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

14 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is adorable Jo, and I love those little orange fish! Jo x

Happy Crafter said...

Great card love the image and those fishies :)
Hugzz Val xx

Carol said...

This is cute Jo, love your fish. Carol x

Rosietoes said...

Delightful card Jo. Love your wee fish.

Edna x

Jan said...

Aw how adorable xx Jan

Anonymous said...

What a great take on the sketch with the little fishes.Super card.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge and Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you at both again next week :D
Lisa x

Arabella said...

This is so cute Jo! I love those little fish! Thanks so much for joining us for the Fabric challenge at Pollycraft last week! I hope you can play again this week!

Arabella

Kerry said...

Your card is so cute. Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft.
Kerry

cotnob said...

Great card Jo, I love that cute image.
Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie again this week.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

Just adorable Jo!
Love your new background colour - much easier to read your posts.
xx

Hazel said...

Lovely card, Jo - love those little fishies. Hazel x

Catherine said...

Pretty card, love the little fishes.....

Anonymous said...

WOW such a great card thanks so much for joining in with this weeks chalenge at Willow Sketchie.

Kelly x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Jo, Ah this is super,what a lovely card, I aodre the image its so cute, thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxoxo