Good Afternoon
This card is my second entry into the challenge over at The CD Sunday Challenge - Ring A Roses:
I used my rather neglected Precious Petals cd by Joanna Sheen for this card. The images are all from the one topper sheet which I printed onto Glossy Photo Paper, the middle picture I decoupaged. I matted all the images onto silver mirror card.
The gorgeous backing paper is from the same cd-rom, printed onto pearlised paper to give a softer look. Two of the opposite corners were die-cut using a Marianne's die and little pearls added. I cut a Memory Box corner die from silver mirror card for one of the other corners. Some lilac and cream roses were added to complete the card.
I would also like to enter my card in the Craft Your Passion Challenge - Punches and Die Cuts.
Thanks for visiting my blog today.


13 comments:
This is gorgeous Jo. What a beautiful image you have used too.
Wendy -x-
it's gorgeous Jo. Love the background paper and the corners. Very cute image too.
Edna x
Hi Jo, what a fantastic page well done love the little baby so cute , love how you have put this together and the layout well done
I am just catching up viewing as I have been poorly, feeling much better now and will be posting soon.
You have been making some fabulous cards since I have been away
well done Hugs Elaine
lovely card Jo. So cute!
Kim x
Pretty car with a cute image.....
oh how cute is that image,and just love the layout so effective,brilliant hugs Cherylxxxxxx
I absolutely love this particular CD for its adorable images - some great backing papers too. You have made a fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Beautiful card Jo, love the image she's adorable. Carol x
Lovely card, such a little cutie, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday, Wendy x
Lovely cute card,
Margaret
A beautiful card Jo. Thank you for sharing it with us at Cd Sunday.
Carol x
CD Sunday DT
Gorgeous card, beautiful image and colours, thanks for joining us at CYP, hugs, Sarah x
So adorable, Jo. Love the die cuts and sweet photos. Thanks for joining us at CYP this week.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee
Post a Comment